NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Looking for Development Project Manager who will be responsible for Foreign Exchange Trading system's development and management in the Capital Markets Application and Data Services organization. This person will be a key member of the Trading Services team and will play a major role in the automation of FX Trading. The individual will manage the development of the Order Entry and Validation services with an emphasis on CICS Web Services. In addition, the individual will manage the development and the integration of existing FX trading components. The individual will be able to manage the team of developers participating in the project life cycle.
The individual will also be responsible for full life-cycle development of the of the Web Services, including requirements gathering, design, development and documentation. The individual will work across other stakeholders for the implementation of the project. In addition, maintain the project plan and status and report to IT Management, Operations and Trading Desk.
1. Develop the Foreign Exchange Trading Services platform
2. Be part of a development organization preparing to support the largest FA network in the world.
3. Work as a critical development team lead responsible for the systems supporting
1. Vast experience of more than 10 years in managing, designing, developing and delivering complex applications at major financial services firms.
2. An in-depth understanding of the critical aspects of major transactional production systems; scalability, reliability, service oriented architecture, distributed systems, etc.
3. Extensive experience in designing and developing systems in various processes.
4. Deep technical proficiency with the design of CICS applications and a working knowledge of CICS Web Services.
5. Extensive experience with message driven application design and development for mainframe applications, including MQ and CICS Web Services.
6. A good knowledge of the distributed environment and the Web Services interfaces
1. Ability to manage both onsite and offshore development team.
2. Ability to work with business analysts, project management office, architects, infrastructure, and other developers to analyze business requirements, propose solutions, and implement those solutions.
3. A detailed understanding of off-shore development practices; decision metrics for determining when to use various sourcing models, critical success factors, standard industry practices, practice leaders in the industry, etc.
4. Experience driving change across an IT area and nurturing relationships in the process of doing do.
5. Excellent presentations skills: ability to communicate technical proposals in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group. Can sense the objectives of senior management and can get a point across quickly.
6. Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively and promote this approach to other team members at the same time.
7. Ability to set an example for team members in the following manner: hard work, a focus on client delivery, preparedness, organization, a positive attitude and respect for others.
8. Knowledge of how to effectively manage a technical team; P&L management, resource projections, etc.
9. Understanding of Equity and Fixed Income Trading systems and processes.
10. Excellent team player and ability to mentor other team members and provide guidance to succeed.