Sr PHP Developer Westchester, NY - email resume to QuantRec @gmail.com Candidates MEETING the description below WILL BE contacted PROMPTLY
Email resume if qualified or call 206.202.7703, can get back with any questions you may have. Looking to hire THIS month or NEXT, so it is NOT a long process THANKFULLY!
Candidate invites of ALL types welcome. Send to email listed, and there may be positions for you in the near future, broaden and expand your contacts!
If QUALIFIED, email resume to QuantRec @gmail.com Candidates MEETING the description below WILL BE contacted PROMPTLY.
MAKE SURE TO include your salary requirements, location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Without this info I can respond but it will delay the whole process...Green card or US Citizen ONLY for these roles. Include your email and cell number in any reply...
Also if you have somebody appropriate to refer, finder's fees are possible.
(US citizen or Green only)
Expert Senior Developer to architect, design, implement, and improve upon our existing open textbook platforms, currently developed in PHP and Ruby-On-Rails.
The role will report to CTO to deliver the next iteration of our digital-based platform for open textbooks
- Experience architecting, building and maintaining high availability consumer-facing web sites on a Linux platform in a mixed open-source environment.
- Experience delivering websites and systems in PHP and Ruby-on-Rails
- (optional) Experience with Java, PHP, eCommerce, DocBook XML and XSL
- (optional) Experience in Drupal and Ubercart a plus
- Comfortable with a start-up environment, agile practices (XP & Scrum), web-savvy business teams, and many tasks / responsibilities