VB.Net/SQL dev. 85k (MIAMI, FL) Email resume if qualified or refer for finders' fee. 206-202-7703 to fax or leave voicemail with any questions.
Candidate invites of all types welcome. Send to email listed and there may be positions for you in the near future, broaden and expand your contacts!
If qualified, email resume to QuantRec@ gmail.com. Candidates meeting the description below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Please BE SURE TO include your salary requirements, location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Green card or US Citizen ONLY for these roles.
All candidate invites welcome - even if you are not qualified or applying for this role, feel free to link up to my network and broaden your connections!
If qualified AND meeting ALL criteria below, email resume to QuantRec@ gmail.com. Candidates meeting the description below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Also if you have somebody appropriate to refer, finder's fees are possible.
New Developer Requirement
* The new hire will join a current team of 6 under the development manager
* This is an addition to the staff due to a growing task load within CRM, Supply, Risk Management and Finance systems
* If this position is not filled, then the company will be burdened with manual data processes and the CIO’s reputation will be negatively affected
Responsibilities (in order of priority)
* Custom enhancements to an existing CRM system, per the requirements of new market changes
* Perform business analysis with internal business users and external trading partners
* Assist in finalizing the completion of a new risk management system
* Begin to work on a new Supply System, currently not in place
* Support an existing Quick Books based, finance system and research a potential replacement for it
* Proven experience building and supporting finance systems (accounting, risk management, etc…)
* Current experience with VB.Net, SQL Server 2005 including SSIS/SSRS
* Long term job history consistent with growing within a company and contributing directly to the success of the organization.