Java/J2EE Developer and Architect, Looking for Senior Java / J2EE Architect (and developer) who can take full ownership of large application development initiative for the firm. NYC TOP FINANCIAL
Strong expertise in Architecting, Tuning, Developing Large-Scale, Web Based, Java Applications.
NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential...
Please BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3). Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Feel free to call 24/7 if you are QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR US WORK for this role or any others listed on http://www.QuantRec.com
Must have financial industry experience in Prime Brokerage or some combination of Fixed Income, Equities, Risk Management.
Senior J2EE developer to develop a Web based Dashboard application along with data management and distribution platform for
1. Coding in Java to create/customize application frameworks to build Dashboard within Armanta platform as well as build Data management processes to load Feeds, Messages etc. interfacing with ESM, EFAM, Cameo, uVAR, cVAR, PrimeDB and other firm’s systems.
2. Architecting J2EE server infrastructure for Armanta distributed processing
3. Code Entity Models in Armanta to map user specification against Dashboard staging database
4. Performance tune Java based infrastructure configuring Java threads, JVM Cache, Memory management and instrument JMX to manage/monitor resources
5. Manage application deployments to UAT and Production infrastructure
6. Close collaboration with Prime Brokerage Quantitative desk.
7. Participate in the technical direction of the system.
2. Working experience with Web servers like BEA WebLogic or JBOSS
3. Hands on experience with deployment technologies such as Maven, Ant scripts, Perforce and CVS
4. Unix/Linux shell programming
5. Hands on experience with Databases technologies preferably Oracle, Sybase, DB2 or MS SQL Server. Good to have ETL/Informatica or related experience.
6. 2-3 years experience in financial IT industry a plus especially in the Prime Brokerage, Equity and Fixed Income products.
7. The candidate must be highly self-motivated confident and mature, well developed analytical and problem solving skills with the aptitude to learn as well as a flexibility to adapt to change.
8. The position requires good communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with clients and senior management from all levels.
9. Team player and proven ability to work under pressure and meet project dates
Organized and good planner
1. Distributed Cache technologies such as Tangosol Coherence
2. Experience with Armanta software
3. Experience building reports using Business Objects and Crystal Reports
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or a related field or foreign equivalent.
NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES, MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Email IF QUALIFIED TO SPEC BELOW resume to quantrec @gmail.com