NO OUTSOURCED SOLUTIONS, CONSULTANTS FOR THESE.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential...
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years). Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
• Design & build test harnesses
• Design & execute frontend & backend test cases
• Implement QA process and testing automation projects to improve the overall testing cycle
• Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously
• Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team
• Assist with test strategy articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events
• Utilize appropriate testing tools
• Identify testable events and develop the test cases / test scripts
• Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team
• Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create re-useable test assets
• Act as one of the team representatives to IT and user groups within relevant test phases
• Provide regular contributions to the test management reporting pack
• Understand the business risk and implications of introducing new software or hardware into the production environment
• Diploma (BSc) preferably in IT or Business with strong IT background
• Team leadership and experience working with offshore teams
• 10+ years of QA / Testing experience in large cross platform testing programs preferably in backend testing
• Experience testing UNIX/Linux , & Windows OS environment applications
• Testing/Working experience with financial industry and trading systems with product such as FX, Drives, Equity, OTC and Commodities
• Database experience in SQL, Sybase/Oracle, DB2