NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with 3++ years left.
Experience Level: 5+
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Our client is one of the world’s leading asset managers. This role is for a mid level Analyst Programmer to work on the Credit Electronic Trading Development Team. The team is responsible creating a global, strategic electronic trading system for client, broker and exchange trading. The group is seeking a senior C# UI developer to join a team working with the latest in distributed enterprise application technologies, to help build out our electronic trading platform. The developer will be working closely with traders and other users and responsible for designing, implementing and enhancing our user interfaces.
· Design and implement screens for the Electronic Trading user interface
· Implement efficient applications to maximize resource usage on the desktops
· Work closely with java server developers to drive UI functionality
· Provide technical expertise and guidance to the team
· Participate in all phases of application development
· Work closely with traders and business people to collect requirements
· Interact with other Electronic Trading groups
· Work closely with core Trader UI team
· Proficient in C# and WinForms
· Strong knowledge of Windows
· 5+ years of experience in user interface design and coding
· 2+ years developing C# .net user interface design and coding using WinForms
· Strong grasp of fundamental computer science concepts: data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and object oriented design
· Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields
· 2+ years experience working in fixed income Electronic Trading or front office trading applications
· Excellent communications skills
· Ability to collect and document requirements directly from the trader community
· Experience with pub/sub messaging mechanisms such as TIB RV or EMS
· WPF experience
· Unix experience
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Highly organized with attention to detailgh years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.