Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential...
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Note: These are associate level hires. BA's must have experience with "the models required for the representation and storage of trades" Otherwise not a fit. Group wants to hire 2 BA's.
• Experience with the models required for the representation and storage of trades
• Specification/requirements gathering
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills to document and explain models to and between multiple stakeholders
• Influencing and relationship building across global teams
• Able to influence external teams to conform to, or enhance, the model, and determine appropriate solutions
• Logical data modelling using ER diagramming
• Coordination/Project Management skills
Nice to Have:
• Experience with the FIX messaging protocol
• Database development/administration/reporting experience (preferrably DB2 or Sybase)
• Command line Linux/Unix scripting experience in Perl
• Experience of data translation technologies (such as metadata driven translation or commercial ETL tools) and dealing with associated data quality issues is desirable.
• Good understanding of XML