Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Work with the Bank's Retail Banking, Compliance, Operations, and various other business and technology units to refine business requirements, define functional specifications, and provide implementation/integration project management around regulatory projects. The program manager will be responsible for project management and business analysis across Retail Banking regulatory technology, contributing to the successful implementation of regulatory projects by ensuring that all the required elements are appropriately understood, documented, owned, and actioned.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Coordinate business unit subject matter expert meetings in order to solicit and cross-reference business and functional requirements
• Document business and functional requirements, including workflow, business rules, and use cases
• Define/document application infrastructure and architecture
• Develop and execute detailed project plans based on functional specifications
• Oversee technology/application integration and implementation
• Assist with QA/Testing to convert use cases to test cases
• Minimum 3-5 years in a large complex banking organization or major consulting organization
• Familiarity with the banking regulatory environment (i.e. OCC regulations, OTS regulations, Fed regulations, Regulatory reporting, FFIEC/FDICIA)
• Outstanding relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications
• Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team environment
• Proficient with MS Office applications: Excel, MS Project, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strongly detail oriented, organized, and analytical
Nice to Have:
• Technical background in integration, development, and/or infrastructure
• Experience in accounting practices and terminology
• Experience with specific Fed regulations such as Regs O, U, and W
• Experience with regulatory reporting (Call Report, FR2900, TIC Report, FRY-9, etc.), AML practices, OFAC screening, etc.
• Experience in technology concerning some/all of the following banking products: Non-Purpose Loans, Securities Based Lending, Commercial Lending, Mortgage Lending, Credit Cards, CRA/Small Business Lending