If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
New hire into the electronic trading business to support our crossing, routing and algorithmic trading products used by various clients
Responsible for system stability (start of day tests, resolving outages, handling client communication & all post mortems and managing required fixes to the systems)
Will be on the front lines working with clients, technology, internal trading desks and exchanges to solve complex problems
- Need to provide feedback to improve the tools and build the system monitoring & client usage reports required to support and grow the business
Flow Aggregation Service
- Primary point person with exchange trade support desks to investigate any issues with order handling
- Read logs and query systems to identify product issues that impact clients
- Push all relevant product enhancements / user feedback back to Product team
- Develop reports and tools to create transparency around system performance for clients (latency by hop, load balancing, trade report reconciliation)
- Work with technology to understanding all risks in infrastructure and help prioritize projects to fix (stale order check to cancel on disconnect to different internal alerts around latencies or capacities)
- Automate billing for clients. Able to compare data across various systems and generate validation reports.
- Validate and enhance existing compliance reports
- Build metrics with the goal to detect changes in client behavior
- 3-5+ years work experience at a top tier firm focused on equities and/or options electronic trading
- Strong understanding of FIX protocol and ability to read log files
- Interaction with exchanges/dark pools, high frequency clients and internal technology groups
- Knowledge of clearing and operations to resolve trade break and accelerate client setup
- Experience onboarding clients and being involved in Q&A testing a plus
- Series 7, 63 & 55 preferred (cant take once here)
- Perl scripting is required & SQL is a plus
- Well organized and strong communication skills
- Able solve problems by themselves and always thinking of ways to grow volumes with clients
- Strong references from clients, good technical background and someone who wants to service clients proactively