Finder's fees can be offered for anybody you can recommend that YOU KNOW (providing contact info is a start) and obviously they MUST BE QUALIFIED and get interviewed and HIRED.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
90-125K base +bonus (depending on particular level of person hired)
Note to recruiter: This position will focus entirely on the front-end / GUI Development. The development tools will be C# with Winforms and WPF. The systems are mostly WPF at this point and preference is for developer with WPF but strong Winforms candidate will be considered. The role is for mid level developer, ideally with 4-7 years of experience. Financial experience is desired because this role will interface with trading desk, but candidates without who are exceptionally strong in all other areas will be considered. Must have strong communication skills.
Developer on the Equity Derivatives GUI Development Team. The team is responsible for pricing and analytics system used by the Global Equity Derivatives trading desks to price products (including equity options and variance swaps), for pre-trade analytics to identify trading opportunities and for post-trade analytics to understand historical price and profitability trends. It is also used to manage market data (vol, divs, yeild curves, credit spreads), and perform data analysis (time series, scenario reports).
- Work directly with trading desks to gather requirements and document specifications.
- Work directly with Strategists/Quants to integrate analytics models and deliver new analysis tools.
- Work with various frontend/middleware/backend teams to fully leverage firm infrastructure and maintain focus on developing business solutions for desks.
- Involvement in the full development lifecycle of projects.
- Work with first level support team to provide production support.
- Coordinate with global team and desks on new features and participate in driving future direction of the system
- Strong Strategic Client-Server Development experience (including Java and C#)
- Strong Tactical Development experience (including perl)
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, performance/memory analysis, and n-tier architecture
- Experience of full software development life cycle
- Ability to communicate with the business units and technologists equally effectively
- Ability to coordinate with various teams to deliver projects successfully
- Strong verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams
- Highly motivated, analytical thinking individual
- Knowledge of Vanilla Option/VarSwap/Convertible product pricing and risk (effects of dividends, interest rates, defaults, volatility, ...)
- Experience sitting on/working directly with trading desks.