NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Finder's fees can be offered for anybody you can recommend that YOU KNOW (providing contact info is a start) and obviously they MUST BE QUALIFIED and get interviewed and HIRED.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
This role is for a mid level Analyst Programmer to work on the Credit
eTrading Development Team. The team is responsible creating a global,
strategic electronic trading system for client, broker and exchange
We are an electronic trading technology team tasked with creating a
strategic global electronic trading system for cash and derivatives
serving client and broker markets. As a member of the team, the
candidate will have the opportunity to work with other highly
motivated and skilled team members, and work closely with business
representatives in a fast paced environment dedicated to delivering
business value and to enhancing our competitive edge.
Credit ETrading Technology is seeking a senior C# UI developer to join
a team working with the latest in distributed enterprise application
technologies, to help build out our electronic trading platform. The
developer will be working closely with traders and other users and
responsible for designing, implementing and enhancing our user
• Design and implement screens for the eTrading user interface
• Implement efficient applications to maximize resource
usage on the desktops
• Work closely with java server developers to drive UI functionality
• Provide technical expertise and guidance to the team
• Participate in all phases of application development
• Work closely with traders and business people to collect
• Interact with other eTrading groups such as, Rates and
• Work closely with core Trader WorkStation UI team
This role would open career opportunities for the successful
individual to establish their profile in the Global Credit eTrading
organisation and within the technology community.
The credit desk trades cash and derivatives globally covering
investment grade, high yield and emerging markets. It provides an
opportunity in investment banking to work closely with the business to
provide systematic trading application solutions and to gain business
knowledge of various credit products.
• Required: 5+ years of experience in user interface design and coding
• Required: 2+ years developing C# .net user interface
design and coding using WinForms
• Required: Strong grasp of fundamental computer science
concepts: data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and object
• Required: Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields
• Required: at least 2 years experience working in fixed
income eTrading or front office trading applications
• Required: Excellent communications skills
• Required: Ability to collect and document requirements
directly from the trader community
• Required: Experience with pub/sub messaging mechanisms
such as TIB RV or EMS
• Nice to have: WPF experience
• Nice to have: Unix experience Skills:
• Proficient in C# and WinForms
• Strong knowledge of Windows
Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly organized with attention to detail