Senior C++ Developer for Financial Technology Firm (Southern USA)
NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Finder's fees can be offered for anybody you can recommend that YOU KNOW (providing contact info is a start) and obviously they MUST BE QUALIFIED and get interviewed and HIRED.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
The company is a successful and proven international financial technology company specializing in high frequency proprietary trading and order execution services. We have offices in many countries, being recognized worldwide as one of the industry’s leaders. With a focus on innovation, achievement, and integrity, we are recognized as a leader in our space and take pride in serving the interests of both our traders and colleagues.
Take ownership of existing Order Management System (OMS) for firm’s high frequency trading business. This system is responsible for the entire lifecycle of an order and is the cornerstone for the software suite. The developer will initially take over legacy code base and provide technical support to traders, strategists, and risk managers. This developer, working with senior technologists, will also play a key role in the evolution and industrialization of this module to fit within our proprietary trading studio. This is a great role for that bright and energetic person wanting to join other professionals who are currently developing cutting edge technology. In addition to the candidate receiving excellent compensation and benefits, s/he will be challenged and grow professionally in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
· Strong expertise with C++/STL/Boost on Unix / Windows
· In-depth knowledge of TCP / Multicast / UDP / Multithreading
· Database Knowledge: MSSQL, Sybase ,MySQL
· Strong de-bugging and performance enhancement skills
· Knowledge and Experience with C# / .Net / Java / Object Oriented Programming / Design Patterns a plus
· Experience building OMS/EMS / risk servers / execution connectivity a plus
· Understanding of CEP engines /scripting /scanning a plus
· 3+ year’s similar experience with an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science or engineering
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to work with and possibly lead team members located off-shore
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Willingness to take on tasks both big and small
· Excellent time management and organization skills
· Pro-active thinker with the ability to spot problems before they arise