NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with 3++ years left.
Experience Level: 5-10
Education Level: Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields
Our client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions. The technology team services taxable fixed income, retail sales and trading desk. We provide front to back solutions to traders, middle office people, sales coordinators and thousands of financial advisors who use our applications. This role is for a senior level Analyst Programmer to work on the Retail Electronic Trading Development Team. The team is responsible for creating a strategic electronic trading system for client, broker and exchange trading.
· Develop enhancements to various components in connectivity, order management and RFQ process.
· Support deployed components.
· Work closely with other members of the Electronic Trading team.
· Work closely with markets, and other trading systems.
· Work closely with product support to resolve production issues.
· Proficiency in core java
· Strong knowledge of Unix, TCP/IP
· Working knowledge of relational database. SQL and JDBC API.
· 5 years of experience in developing distributed Java server side applications
· 2 years of experience in connectivity such as FIX.
· Strong grasp of fundamental computer science concepts: data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and object oriented design
· At least 1 years experience working in Electronic Trading:
o Order management systems
o FIX protocol
· Experience with at least one of our client ECNs
· Experience with FIX gateways
· Spring framework