Finder's fees can be offered for anybody you can recommend that YOU KNOW (providing contact info is a start) and obviously they MUST BE QUALIFIED and get interviewed and HIRED.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
This Practice Area Group is responsible for languages, algorithms, and tools for specification, valuation, and processing of financial products.
We are developing a system which collects, studies and acts on a wide variety of data, both intraday and historical, that is vital to our business. The outputs will be presented to users through our ui toolkit, as well as to a variety of automated systems.
1. Contributing components and new sources of data to our core analytics toolkit.
2. Contributing tactical applications, views and reports in a rapid fashion.
3. Maintain infrastructure to ensure stability, performance and superb data quality across all feeds and processes.
· Object-Oriented programming - extensive experience in C#, Java, C++ or similar
· Functional programming - some experience or familiarity in Q/KDB, F#, Scheme, Haskell, or similar
· Financial markets - knowledge of one or more of the following will demonstrate the candidates interest:
o Portfolio Analysis
o Order Management Systems
o Algorithimic Trading Strategies
o Index Arbitrage/Analytics
o Market Data, Time Series Analysis
o Risk Analytics
o High Frequency Trading