Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
**CANDIDATE SENDING IN ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION AS MENTIONED ABOVE SHALL BE PLACED SOONER THAN THOSE SENDING A GENERIC RESPONSE WITH ONLY A RESUME**
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Work closely with a trading group in Asia to develop fast and elegant tools for high frequency, low latency trading systems. Because this group trades the Asian markets, you will be working 5:30 pm to 1 am.
If we asked around, what are you known for in terms of expertise in:
§ Types of systems?
· Got a recent instance where your technical contribution had a real impact on the organization?
Then more importantly, your Wish List
· What's the job you want? 2nd choice?
· Industry preference?
· Maximum commute radius?
· Least acceptable compensation?
· What specific companies in this area are you interested in?
· Why are you looking to leave?
· What aspects of your job would you change in order to stay?
· How soon can you start a new job?
· What about when you get a counter offer?
· What specific requirements do you have before accepting a new job?
This position involves developing and refining exchange connectivity to support high frequency, low latency trading applications connecting to Asian exchanges. To be successful, you will need a solid work ethic and a whatever-it-takes to get the job done attitude. You will also need the sincere desire to build best in class trading solutions as measured by software quality and P&L results.
* Develop algorithmic tools for traders.
* Build Exchange gateways.
* Develop creative solutions to pressing business needs.
* Solve all problems that come your way.
* Strong experience developing in C/C++.
* Strong experience with Linux and Linux System Internals.
* C++ frameworks, Compilers, performance analysis, performance optimization, TCP, UDP, multicast, high performance messaging, and multithreading.
* Experience implementing interfaces to one or more Asia based Exchanges.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* A strong sense of ownership and a sense to succeed.
* Experienced in financial markets and applications, including market data feeds and APIs, order routing protocols and the complete front-to-back trading flow.
First let’s understand your market position