NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2010 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with 3++ years left.
Senior Java or C++ Developer - FICC Repo/Funding
Our client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions. As a member of the global Repo/Funding technology team, you will gain exposure to critical business functions including firm financing, trading and sales, and collateral management. You will gain knowledge of fixed income, equities, and loans instruments. Because of the group’s unique position in the organization, you will have a broad view across multiple areas of the firm, and your business users include Traders, Salespeople, Operations, Finance Control, and Corporate Treasury.
The Repo/Funding technology team will provide you with the opportunity to gain exposure in different types of technology and many aspects of the business. You will have many opportunities to communicate with the business and take the lead on many important initiatives. We manage our applications from front to back including production support, enhancements, and strategic rewrites/rollouts.
· We're looking for a high performing senior developer to join.
· Deliver business solutions to the funding desk through the firm’s strategic Risk and Pricing Platform as well as ongoing enhancements and support/maintenance of our trading applications utilizing multi-tier, with C, C++, C#, Java and RDBMS technologies.
· Commitment to developing in a test-driven environment – entails building automated unit tests & system tests to run successfully in a development, QA, & staging environment with bi-weekly production installs.
· 7+ years of experience of application development experience with strong technical skills in the following areas:
· C, C++, and/or Java
· Relational Database and SQL
· Unix including Shell Scripting
· Object oriented languages
· Strong analytical skills, problem solver
· Highly motivated – ability to take initiative and ownership
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
· Experience and knowledge in the financial industry including repo trading & sales or funding preferred but not required.