Must be currently in United States or be authorized to work in USA.
Candidate invites of all types welcome. Send to email listed, and there may be positions for you in the near future, broaden and expand your contacts!
If qualified, email resume to QuantRec @gmail.com Candidates meeting the description below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Please BE SURE TO include your salary requirements, location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie).
- The ability to review, manage risk, match and reconcile trades and trade positions with internal and external clients
- Track and allocate Loan positions, Loan Trades, and updates with external clients
- Manage related Loan deal and trade workflows between the trading desk, trading assistants, and operations
- Definition and buildout of a historical datawarehouse
The focus of this technology role will include :
- Defining and building efficient and functional User Interfaces
- Integrating applications and providing for data exchanges between applications
- Building trading, matching, risk management, and reporting applications
- Engaging users to identify requirements, direction, and issues
- Understand client growth and demand to ensure systems & infrastructure scale to meet demand
- Working closely with users and engineering teams to define the best possible solutions
* Strong C# and/or C++
* Strong PERL
* Strong SQL
* Working knowledge of Unix / Linux
* Working knowledge of MQ Series or similar technology
* Experience in designing and deploying user-friendly front-ends
* Strong Database design and optimization skills
* Experience in designing and deploying reporting mechanisms and databases
* Understanding of distributed systems technologies
* Experience supporting distributed systems in a highly complex, high urgency environment
* Ability to troubleshoot / follow a methodical approach to problem resolution
* Interpersonal skills / Good verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams
* Strong team player required to work alongside Business Analysts, Users, & other teams
* Highly motivated, analytical thinking individual
* Problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
* Loan Trading
* Data extraction, transformation skills/techniques (Informatica would be a plus)