If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential... If QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR USA WORK, email resume QuantRec @gmail.com
Goto http://www.QuantRec.com for updates on jobs, bookmark it!
You can fax in resume to 206-202-7703 as well.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3 years).
Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Candidates MEETING MOST OF the SPEC below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Note: This development TEAM is looking to add a developer to a team of four developers. Person will focus on the development of web based Java front ends, the core technology will be Struts, Ajax and JSP's. Other technologies, are listed below in full spec. Person must also be able to participate in server side OO Java development, they are up to version 1.5. Person must also have basic SQL, but more is better. Person must have at least 3-5 years of experience, but 5-7 years is ideal. Too much more than 7 years and person may be over qualified.
Design, develop and deploy various projects for a client facing, web-based transaction capture application responsible for wire, equity, derivative, and collateral management processing real time. Ability to develop generic, reusable code and components following prime services standards.
· 7+ years of Object-oriented Analysis and design, layered design and design patterns
· Strong core Java development skills, preferably through release of 1.5
· Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming
· Prior experience working in the Prime Brokerage business, specifically with trade capture, payments processing and/or collateral management is a plus.
· Web 2.0 technologies with emphasis on Java based web technologies
· Experience using web presentation technologies such as JSP, Struts, Ajax, Java Script, ExtJS
· Experience using of J2EE including EJBs and JMS
· Experience using Spring Framework
· Hands on experience with Sybase, SQL Server, SQL, Stored Procedures
· Efficient with Application Servers, preferably Weblogic, minimum version 9.2.
· Proficiency with Eclipse IDE
· Web services
· Strong background in using XML
Nice to have:
· Coherence cache
· Approval Workflow tool
· Knowledge of Swift
· Maven builds
· Analytical mind and an enthusiastic, positive attitude
· Must have the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills