FEEL FREE TO CALL NOW IF QUALIFIED TO SPEC BELOW.
NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential...
Please BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (list your 2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3). Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Feel free to call 24/7 if you are QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR US WORK for this role or any others listed on http://www.QuantRec.com
Design, develop and deploy various projects for a client facing, web-based transaction capture application responsible for wire, equity, derivative, and collateral management processing real time. Ability to develop generic, reusable code and components following prime services standards.
· 7+ years of Object-oriented Analysis and design, layered design and design patterns
· Strong core Java development skills, preferably through release of 1.5
· Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming
· Prior experience working in the Prime Brokerage business, specifically with trade capture, payments processing and/or collateral management is a plus.
· Web 2.0 technologies with emphasis on Java based web technologies
· Experience using web presentation technologies such as JSP, Struts, Ajax, Java Script, ExtJS
· Experience using of J2EE including EJBs and JMS
· Experience using Spring Framework
· Hands on experience with Sybase, SQL Server, SQL, Stored Procedures
· Efficient with Application Servers, preferably Weblogic, minimum version 9.2.
· Proficiency with Eclipse IDE
· Web services
· Strong background in using XML
Nice to have:
· Coherence cache
· Approval Workflow tool
· Knowledge of Swift
· Maven builds
· Analytical mind and an enthusiastic, positive attitude
· Must have the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills