FEEL FREE TO EMAIL RESUME & THEN CALL NOW IF QUALIFIED TO SPEC BELOW.
FEEL FREE TO CALL NOW IF QUALIFIED TO SPEC BELOW.
NO SPAM, NO OUTSOURCED/ CONSULTANTS, NO THIRD PARTIES,
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
Call or text 203-29-QUANT 203.297.8268 if you have any questions and are qualified for this role or others posted. Please speak clearly if leaving a voicemail, and let me know the role you are applying for and if you have sent a resume or not. You may call or text at any time. All discussions and messages are fully confidential...
Please BE SURE TO INCLUDE your salary requirements (2009 base/bonus), location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Must currently be in USA and be Green CARD/US CITIZEN/h1b with enough years left on visa (at least 3). Also include the best times to reach you over the near term.
Feel free to call 24/7 if you are QUALIFIED &AUTHORIZED FOR US WORK for this role or any others listed on http://www.QuantRec.com
Establish ownership and be accountable for the PrimeDB project pipeline from initial definition of requirements through sizing and estimation as key inputs to planning and project management functions
· Build and maintain strong partnerships with Service Delivery Management and Product Management teams to drive functional strategy and project definition
· Lead analysis of all systems builds and define the appropriate solution to meet documented business requirements
· Lead strategic transformation of the data architecture through implementation of a proper Enterprise Datawarehouse & Reference Data Service
Work with project leads to insure solutions are implemented with fidelity to design and functional standards.
· Insure functional enhancements are gracefully implemented without resulting in adverse impact to existing architecture or system stability
· Optimize the ETL function for data sourcing & provisioning
· Implement a framework to enforce data and service quality on the Prime Brokerage ODS and Datawarehouse.
· 10 yrs plus progressive work experience with Prime Brokerage/Prime Services. Strong business domain knowledge is an absolute must.
· Strong hand-on knowledge programming & performance tuning in Sybase. Knowledge of additional RDBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle) is a big plus.
· Solid experience in building front-to-back Datawarehouse & BI solutions, with specific emphasis on Dimensional modeling & ETL architecture.
· Knowledge of Informatica as the ETL tool is a significant plus
· The role does not carry staff management responsibility but the ability to manage by influence is the key to this role
· Needs to be highly analytical & be able to think through system touch points and possible cross impacts.
· Ability to work under pressure & with minimum micro-level supervision
· Working knowledge of Java is a plus but not mandatory
Prime Services - Prime Brokerage IT group is looking for Senior Java Developers. We are located in Jersey City NJ. Candidate must have 5+ years of hands on experience in building web applications for financial company. We are in high pace environment, looking for candidate who is able to work under pressure, but always deliver high quality code. Below are descriptions for individual positions.