FX Business Analyst (NYC) 115K+ for top candidates. Make the smart MOVE UP, read below. Green card/US Citizen
Candidate invites of all types welcome. Send to email listed and there may be positions for you in the near future, broaden and expand your contacts!
If qualified, email resume to neil @oceania-inc.com or fax to 206-888-6897. Candidates meeting the description below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Please include your salary requirements, location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Green card or US Citizen ONLY for these roles.
Also if you have somebody appropriate to refer, finder's fees are possible.
- Day-to-Day Support for production FX Options applications
- Scripting as and when required on UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Testing, performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Assisting and working with other teams to resolve issues.
- Tracking and Reporting of daily support items
- Documenting procedures
Summary of Essential Skills Required
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems quickly and effectively
- Strong Communication Skills - both written and oral
- FX Business Knowledge a plus
- Understanding/Knowledge of supporting middleware and application Infrastructure.
- Level of UNIX/Linux understanding should reflect 2-4 years experience.
- Level of Scripting should reflect 2-4 years experience (e.g. any of the following: Perl, ksh/bsh/csh Unix, Java or SQL Scripting)
- Level of DB technologies (Sybase, Oracle) should reflect 2-4 years experience.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and must be a team player.
- Ability to work independently on projects and manage concurrent tasks.