Sr. Delphi Developer (NYC Area)Green Card/US CITIZEN - Top Bank 180k+ for TOP Candidates - Make the Smart Move UP! Read below. 8 yrs EXP.
Need two VP level (8+ years of professional experience).
Candidate invites of all types welcome. Send to email listed and there may be positions for you in the near future, broaden and expand your contacts!
If qualified, email resume to neil @oceania-inc.com or fax to 206-888-6897. Candidates meeting the description below will be contacted PROMPTLY.
Please include your salary requirements, location preferences, and for my notes where you have been interviewing or been submitted to in the past 6 months (as there are multiple opportunities if you are a solid techie). Green card or US Citizen ONLY for these roles.
Also if you have somebody appropriate to refer, finder's fees are possible.
Ideally with BS or MS in Computer Science who has current or recent programming experience with Delphi. And it would be a big plus if they have some experience with C# or Java or C++. Must have some SQL
Pay : 130-150K base +bonus. (180-150K pkg depending on person)
As a member of the development team, the candidate will be responsible for:
* Design and implement new features of existing trade capture application
* Maintain and support other existing applications
* Implement necessary upgrades and patches
* Participate in the Level 2 support rotation
* Understanding of Object Oriented design/programming skills and software development life cycle
* 5+ Years experience of development in Delphi 5 or higher
* 5+ Years experience with large relational databases and a good grasp of SQL/Stored Procedures
Java, .Net/C#, Sybase, XML, SOAP, Perl, COM+